We offer white glove delivery service. Our Distribution Center Team inspects your product prior to delivery to ensure that all items are shipped in good condition to your home. Our delivery team will open, assemble and inspect your furniture in your room of choice. The Delivery team will also remove all the packaging that is associated with your delivered items.
- Delivery service availability is established on a first come first served basis. Booking of a delivery date is only possible after the full payment of the order. We will contact you in advance if we need to change your delivery date.
- We will arrange a delivery window the day prior to your delivery date. Delivery windows are for reference only. Delays due to traffic or any circumstances that are beyond our control may occur, so please leave a couple of hours of tolerance beyond your scheduled delivery window.
- It is the customer’s responsibility that the items ordered will fit through doorways, hallways, elevators, stairways or in the room of choice. In the event that the items ordered do not fit, the customer must take responsibility for any costs incurred in the process, including additional delivery/ restocking fees or damages caused by the attempt to deliver. Please make sure that you measure all your items and the spaces that they’re going into, as well as doorways/hallways/elevators/stairways, to guarantee a smooth delivery process, especially if the items are being delivered into a basement or need to be transported in an elevator.
- Keep all walkways/driveways free of any hazards, such as snow or ice in the Winter. Our delivery team will refuse to proceed with delivery If the conditions are deemed unsafe.
- If you live in a high-rise building, you need to reserve an elevator for your delivery and notify us of your time window at least 3 days ahead of your delivery date. Our delivery department will try its best to accommodate your elevator time window, however, we might have to re-schedule your delivery if the time window conflicts with our delivery route.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that a person above 18 be present at the time of delivery to sign off any documents confirming the delivery of your order to your home.
- We DO NOT reposition or remove any of your existing furniture. We take great care in protecting your product and your home. We do request that all fragile, valuable or breakable items be kept safely away from the areas involved in the delivery process.
- If the delivery process cannot be finalized or is delayed due to failure to follow all guidelines agreed upon on the part of the customer, then all costs associated with re-delivery, or charges for delays for our delivery team, will be the responsibility of the customer.
- After delivery, you have 24 hours to inspect your order and notify us of any damages/ imperfections/variations from the store sample. All reports have to be submitted to [email protected], along with pictures and a description of any issues with the delivered items. Our Service Department will handle any post delivery enquiries.
- Aggression/ abuse towards our delivery team members will not be tolerated. In the event that our team feels unsafe in a customer’s home due to the circumstances mentioned above, the delivery will be re-scheduled or a pick up date can be arranged from our distribution center in Pickering. The customer will be responsible for any additional charges we might incur in the process.
PICK UP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL PICK UPS WILL BE HANDLED AT OUR DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN PICKERING AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PAID IN FULL. WE DO NOT OFFER PICK UPS ON WEEKENDS.
- Pick up date/ time need to be scheduled in advance. You will be assigned a time window by our team. Time windows are subject to change with adequate notice. Re-scheduling is subject to time frame availability.
- Assembly will be provided ONLY if noted on the original invoice.
- Any damages or issues arising from improper assembly by the customer, will not be covered under warranty as it is not a manufacturer’s defect.
- Any damages that occur after releasing the product to the customer are the customer’s responsibility. We inspect all items prior to releasing the furniture to you. Any damage due to improper assembly or transportation will not be covered under warranty.
- Orders will only be released to the original purchaser. If you need to send someone else to pick up your order, kindly notify us by email [email protected], with details on the order number and the name of the person authorized to pick up. The person who is picking up must present photo ID. We will not release any product to anyone who does not present a valid photo ID.
- Please proceed with the pick up of your items in an adequately sized vehicle. We do not provide any items necessary to securing your items in transit, such as rope.
- Please come equipped with protective gloves or any items that are necessary to prevent damage to your order or personal injury.
- OUR WAREHOUSE TEAM WILL RELEASE THE ITEMS ON YOUR ORDER TO YOU. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO LOAD IT IN YOUR VEHICLE. PLEASE BRING SOMEONE TO HELP YOU IF YOU ANTICIPATE THAT YOU WILL NEED ASSISTANCE IN HANDLING THE ITEMS YOU ARE PICKING UP. OUR WAREHOUSE TEAM WILL NOT LOAD YOUR VEHICLE OR ASSIST WITH HANDLING OF THE ITEMS OUTSIDE OUR PREMISES.
- FOUKA FURNITURE OFFERS NO WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES FOR ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT AFTER PICK UP OR DURING ASSEMBLY BY THE CUSTOMER. Our warehouse team fully inspects all items prior to releasing any product to you and it is considered to be of merchandisable condition at time of pick up. Any damages incurred after pick up are the sole responsibility of the person picking up the order.